Authors are invited to submit the one-page abstracts in PDF with clearly stating the purpose, the principal results, and major conclusion to be presented at the symposium. Abstracts should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org The abstract submission will be available until 31 January 2019.
The official language of the meeting is English.
1. Strategies and alternative concepts to realize fusion energy reactor (e.g., compact, low aspect ratio tokamak, new magnetized target fusion device designs…);
2. Advanced fusion concepts;
3. R&D of high temperature superconducting magnet;
4. Advance in modeling, heating, materials, experiment & diagnostics;
5. Innovations in fusion technologies.
It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract. Any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific fact in the abstract text will be reproduced as typed by the author.
For more detailed information, such as the font type, font size, margin, and so forth. please download the ‘Abstract Template’ below.