● Official language: English
● Allowable Presentation File Format: Microsoft Office PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx) and Adobe Acrobat (.pdf)
● Use standard fonts such as Times New Roman, Arial, Calibri, or Verdana which will be installed on the session room computers. If you use any unique fonts, your presentation may not operate correctly on the session room computer.
● Even if you are giving a presentation by means of PowerPoint, please make Adobe Acrobat file (.pdf) of the same contents and bring it for backing up defects of the display.
● Please optimize your ppt slide to conform the 16:9 aspect ratio.
● Please bring your presentation files on a USB drive to the file upload room at least one day before your presentation to avoid congestion.
● Please check your presentation schedule on the website.
● The order of presenters is able to be changed when one of the presenters of your session does not attend the symposium.
● It is important that you arrive at your session room at least 10 minutes before the start of session to make sure that everything prepares for your presentation.
● Presenters will be able to control their presentation slides by using a keyboard, mouse or wireless remote pointer at the podium.
● There will be our staff stationed in each session room to assist with any technical issues.